Shurti from Ahmadabad Gujarat Whatsapp Number 2018


Hi friends Namaste,how are you to all.I am Shruti Patel living in Ahmadabad  Gujarat.I am also student in Ahmadabad university looking for good personality and attractive smart figure,i like dancing and i have teacher private school i am not poor but it is my dream and i feel as very alone and look my friends Bf thats y see this platform and sharing my whatsapp number and personal profile for friendship a good and loving one person.So interested one can contact with me through comment box he should be good looking decent person.


Profile    :

First Name: Shruti

Last Name: Patel

Education: PHD

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Gujarati,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-835526300

Hobbies: Dancing,Shopping,Teaching

Occupation: Student and Teacher

Town: Ahmadabad

City/State: Ahmadabad

Country: India