My Goal in Life Essay With English Quotations

to become a teacher, to become a doctor, become a engineer, my aim in life essay for kids, short essay, essay my aim in life with outlines, my ambition in life essay in urdu, essay on my ambition with quotations, my aim in life essay become teacher, bachelor students essays, business major essay samples, business major application essay, how to write a rationale for an essay, my motivation for earning a degree essay, sample student persuasive essays, examples of student persuasive essays, persuasive essay topics for students
Every person has his own dreams and aspirations in his life. It is always a good thing to have an ambition in one's life. Many people have no definite aim in their life. They are like the travelers going ahead without any destination. Such people lead an aimless life and what they do in life, is largely a matter of chance, determined by the circumstances in which they happend to be placed.
"If there were dreams to sell,
Merry and sad to tell,
What would you buy?"
An ambition is an incentive to aperson to work hard and to archieve success in life. Robert Browning, a fomous poet, says
"The aim, if reached or not, makes great the life".
Aimless people do not achieve anything in life, first of all, determine their target. They keep before them their circumstances, thier qualities, their talents and their ability to work. They just live because they have to live. One should have a definite purpose of life.
"You can't cross the sea merely by standing and starting at the water".
The people who want success in life, first of all, determine theri target. They keep before them their circumstances, their qualities, their talents and teir ability to work. They select some definite target of their life and remain successful.
"An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding".
Aim of life varies from person to person. Some aim at wealth, some at power, some at fame, some at business and some at education and knowledge. My aim is neither wealth nor fame. I wish to serve my country with best of my talent. So, iwant to be a professor of English.
"Teachers effect enternity; no one can tell where their influence stops".
Greatness in teaching is just as rare as greatness in medicine, dance, law, or any other profession. THis aim is the culmination of my life. Teaching is a very noble profession. Nearly 70% of the Pakistanis are illiterate. I want to educate my countrymen. I really feel that i can serve my fellowmen by becoming a teacher. Though the teachers of our country are ill paid yet. It is one of the noblest profession. This profession will anable me to translate into my life the Holly Prophet's (PBUH) principle of simple living and high thinking. A teacher is the real friend, philosopher and guide of the students. He serves the cause of education. According to Plato
"Education is the turning of the inner eye towards light".
The teacher removes the ignorance from the minds of his students. I want ro realize the same ideals in my life as a teacher for which great men like Socrates, Plato and Aristotle had worked throughout their life. I beleive that teacher, individually and collectively, have th ebality to  not change the world, but to improve it. It is true a teacher is full of high thoughts and ideals. I realize that if we are able to remove ignorance, illiteracy and supersititions from our country we can develop it into a great country. I shall not only teach my studetns from our country we can develop it into a great country. I shall not only teach my students the theoratical education but i would also try my best to develop their character.
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire".
I want children to learn in a safe and comfortable environment so that their self-esteem will be increased. A high self-esteem will enable them to strive for and accomplish any goals they ser for themselves. As a teacher, i will play part in helping them to do that. I will have privilege of shaping future parents and productive members of a society.  It is an important contribution i can make to better our society , and i am excited about my aim to do so
"Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions".
Why do i want to become a teacher? A teacher has the direct opportunity to make a difference, to change the future. I have been told that i am an idealist. I want the best for everyone. I will set high goals as a teacher and do my best to show each and every student that these goals are within their reach.

An excellent teacher is not just someone who explains. Not someone who just demonstrate. An excellent teacher is someone who inspires. An excellent teacher goes the extra mile. They can take any individual and make them beleive, truly beleive, that their hopes and dreams are within their reach.

My aim is to serve my country. I hope i can serve my people by becomming an ideal teacher. I shall produce able citizens. This will be the greatest prize for a true and ideal teacher.
"Teachers are the custodians of the highest value".