Friendship Status For Whatsapp

 

Collection of Friendship status for Whatsapp Status Updates  

Friendship is not about whom U have known the longest, who came 1st or who came and never left. It is all about those who cares the Best. 

Be slow in choosing friends slower in loosing them bcoz friendship is not an opportunity but it is a sweet resposibility.

Distance sometimes make friendship more valuable and absence makes it sweet because only then we know the real value of friend.

  When you win, I will proudly tell the world ~Hey thats my friend~ But, When U lose, I will sit by your side, hold your hand and say ~he i am your friend~

friendship means 2 help without hesitation, 2 give without expectation, 2 remember even without communication. 
 I need not explain my friendship,Bcoz i have a friend who can understand even my silence.
Friendship is not about whom U have known the longest, who came 1st or who came and never left. It is all about those who cares the Best.

http://statusgallery.com/friendship-status.php
friendship means 2 help without hesitation, 2 give without expectation, 2 remember even without communication.

http://statusgallery.com/friendship-status.php