Red tulip funky french for Hungary

While I'm at it I might as well try show the few WITW-post I got in the archive. I had a plan to be done with this challenge before 2014 but we'll see.. Country no. 11 is Hungary and I really had to rub my head backwards until I knew what I wanted to do. Apparently Tulip's are the national flower for Hungary (I would have bet money that it was the national flower for the Netherlands though!). I therefore started google for tulip nail art and found the most adorable tulip nail art ever and I knew I wanted to redo it, but as a funky french, I don't like showing my smiley's naked.. I also used a red jelly glittery glowing polish which I think worked so great with the opaque white. I seriously liked this and there'll be more tulips going on here in the future! ;)

And again, if Malin at Nerd Colours approves this for her Red Tuesday I'm in! :)









Polishes used:
Depend (base jelly like polish)
Color Club Art Club - Red Glitter
L.A. Colors Art Deco - White


Have you missed a country? Then click on on it below.

  1. Australia  
  2. Canada
  3. Spain
  4. Israel 
  5. Poland
  6. USA
  7. Denmark
  8. Sweden
  9. United Kingdom
  10. Russia