Latest *UPDATED* Whatsapp status 2016 Best Whatsapp Status

Looking for the best whatsapp status to make someone smile, feel loved and express your thoughts and feelings? You have landed at the right place, here you can find just the best Whatsapp Status quotes that will be the best way for you to express and share your thoughts and feelings to others. It is understandable how it can be hard to find the right quote for your Status for WhatsApp which is why numerous WhatsApp status quotes on different themes have been compiled here. This way, it will be easier for you to find the perfect quote to describe exactly your thoughts and feelings just in the most perfect way as well.

For our readers we’ve prepared 100 unique and latest whatsapp Status quotes. Read all of them and chose one for your own whatsapp messenger

1] I will be back before you.

2] Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains .

3]Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.

4] Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my whatsapp status….

5] formula for success…….under promise and over deliver…….

6] Good morning…let the stress begin

7] Don’t settle for good.Demand Great.

8] I can see you checking my whatsapp status.B)

9] Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.

10] Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!

12] “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – Warren Buffett

13] since 1910

14] Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.

15] Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.

16] Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.

17] move on…

18] People are like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.

19] We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.

20] It’s not how tragically we suffer but how miracously we live.

21] Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.

22] Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.

23] Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he.

Read More: 100+ Attracting Single Whatsapp Status 2016

24] My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity 😀 :p

25] Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else. …

26] “Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”.

27] You don’t have to like me….I am not a facebook status.

28] The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.

29] Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years… And then we met…!

30] I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.

Don’t forget to visit Sad & Heart Touching Whatsapp Status Quotes in English as well.

31] At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever
offered any food 🙂 🙂

32] Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.

33] Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

34] Whattsapp status is loading.

35] I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!

36] Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.

37] Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”

38] It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

39] Too busy to update a status. 0_o

40] Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.

Also check:Some Love Status For Whatsapp

Read More: 250+ Awesome Whatsapp Dp 2016

41] This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.

42] battery about to die.

43] I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my
contact name as “Free Recharge”

44] I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition 😛

For Girls Whatsapp Numbers Click Here...

45] Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.

46] A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work
station..

47] I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.

48] Keep moving! Nothing new to read…

49] Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……(best exam status)

50] They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!Soon I will be a genius :-B

1000+ Latest Whatsapp Status Quotes in English and Hindi

  • No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
  • Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
  • Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
  • Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
  • Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.
  • The soul that is within me no man can degrade.
  • A single twig breaks, but the bundle of twigs is strong.
  • Perhaps I am stronger than I think.
  • Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
  • Every burden is a blessing.
  • The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.
  • I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
  • If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
  • Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.
  • No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
  • Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
  • The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
  • Education is the movement from darkness to light.
  • Courage is grace under pressure.
  • I’m thankful for every moment.
  • One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
  • Where words fail, music speaks.
  • Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
  • All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
  • We came equals into this world, and equals shall we go out of it.
  • Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it.
  • All the people like us are we, and everyone else is They.
  • We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution.
  • You affect the world by what you browse.
  • Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
  • Patience is not simply the ability to wait – it’s how we behave while we’re waiting.
  • Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
  • With love and patience, nothing is impossible.
  • Patience is the art of hoping.
  • Genius is eternal patience.
  • Our patience will achieve more than our force.
  • Humility is attentive patience.
  • Wise to resolve, and patient to perform.
  • I’m patient.
  • Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
  • Learning never exhausts the mind.
  • You cannot open a book without learning something.
  • The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.
  • Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.
  • I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
  • The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.
  • The delights of self-discovery are always available.
  • I am still learning.
  • It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.
  • Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.
  • Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
  • Some books leave us free and some books make us free.
  • You teach best what you most need to learn.
  • It’s not the teaching, it’s the learning.
  • Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.
  • Change is the end result of all true learning.
  • Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning.
  • Learning how to learn is life’s most important skill.
  • Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers.
  • I am forever learning and changing.
  • This life is a process of learning.
  • Learning is finding out what you already know.
  • Experience is making mistakes and learning from them.
  • I would fain grow old learning many things.
  • You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.
  • Teaching is the royal road to learning.
  • You only stop learning when you quit.
  • Learning is its own exceeding great reward.
  • I think you’re working and learning until you die.
  • Respect is what we owe; love, what we give.
  • If we are not free, no one will respect us.
  • Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.
  • Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
  • Common sense is not so common.
  • I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.
  • Action is the real measure of intelligence.
  • Always be smarter than the people who hire you.
  • Man knows so much and does so little.
  • Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
  • Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.
  • Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
  • Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
  • The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
  • There is a kind of beauty in imperfection.
  • A good husband makes a good wife.
  • Lost time is never found again.
  • Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
  • We must use time as a tool, not as a couch.
  • Tough times never last, but tough people do.
  • Time is money.
  • Perfection is the child of time.
  • When Time is spent, Eternity begins.
  • All our sweetest hours fly fastest.
  • Men are what their mothers made them.
  • The lack of money is the root of all evil.
  • There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
  • A good reputation is more valuable than money.
  • A man in debt is so far a slave.
  • It’s all about the money.
  • Nothing will work unless you do.
  • There is no substitute for hard work.
  • Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
  • I think of dieting, then I eat pizza.
  • The starting point of all achievement is desire.
  • A good reputation is more valuable than money.
  • The sun is new each day.
  • Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
  • Smile, it’s free therapy.
  • A smile is the universal welcome.
  • I know i’m “Awesome” So I don’t care about your “Opinion”
  • I’m not perfect but I’m Loyal
  • I don’t have Attitude problem. I have Attitude, the problem is yours.
  • I am only good at hiding my feelings
  • I cannot change yesterday, but I can change today
  • I am responsible for my own happiness
  • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
  • It’s my life, so keep your nose out of it..!
  • I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.
  • Down to earth but still above you all.
  • Sorry I Can’t Be Perfect…:-)
  • I like cars with edges and women with curves
  • Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.
  • Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.
  • A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.
  • Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
  • Be smarter than your smartphone
  • I am more afraid of leaving my phone unlocked around my family than I am of dying
  • I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.
  • You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
  • Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back
  • THINK – It’s not illegal yet
  • I don’t need therapy, I need a hug
  • When I was Born DEVIL said ohh shitt… competition 🙂
  • I don’t trust words, I trust ACTIONS.
  • The best way to predict your future is to create it.
  • Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality.
  • Status Unavailable, please try and reload again.
  • I Like it when people look at my status and say “Impressive”.
  • Marriage is like a workshop. Husband works and my wife shops. LOL!
  • Someone asked me, How is your life? I said she is good.
  • I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.
  • I m not special person but they just call me “LIMITED EDITION”. ( whatsapp status best )
  • Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.
  • Ability to take failures makes you successful.
  • I never live like candle because, I can’t let people be bright while keeping myself in dark.Rather I would prefer to be Sun.
  • Stop checking my status better you have your own.
  • I don’t hate Peoples, I just love Peoples who love me.
  • Straight little  3 words for you – I Love You
  • WAIT! Do you have appointment to see my status. ( attitude whatsapp status )
  • Trying to succeed -> Started with deleting whatsapp account
  • Few things don’t show up but they do exist just like we can’t find heart in an X-Rays
  • My parents are my world, and I go on world tour daily.
  • Man and God met somewhere, both exclaimed: “My Creator!”
  • The problem is that you think you’ve time!
  • If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts but not theory.
  • The most painful thing in world is being loved and then ditched.
  • Being in love with someone and still single. ( Best Whatsapp Status )
  • I am not perfect in everything but when I am perfect no one is better than me.
  • Eat > Sleep > Regret > Repeat
  • Even the most serious thing in world seems to be funny with that best friend.
  • Truth is superficial and fake is beneficial.
  • Don’t wait for that moment, take the moment and make it perfect. 
  • Satisfy the Person Who expect smile Rather Than Surprising the Person Who Never Expected Nothing.
  • I love my job when i am on vacations.
  • The lottery is a myth.
  • Work until you balance matched the number of digits your phone has.
  • You are never too old to chase your dreams.
  • Till the time you won’t fall you won’t Rise
  • Understanding is important than perfection.
  • My life is like open book but no one is allowed to read it
  • I compete with myself
  • Save Water, Drink V0dka!
  • Marriage is the cause of divorce, no marriage no divorce.
      Get Inspirational whatsapp status at :  Inspirational Whatsapp Status
  • Failures are temporary, But success is Permanent
  • Work Hard until you can count your money. ( Inspirational whatsapp status )
  • Lehron ko rokhne se behtar teherna sikh jao!
  • Aache dost ko ruthane per hamesha manana chahiye, kyunk wo hamare sare raaj janta he.

Love Status for Whatsapp

  • I have two choices – BE RICH or BE RICH
  • Get such respect such that even after closure of curtains people should keep clapping!
  • For Sale: BRAIN. used less, perfect working condition.
  • Money won’t work until you work for money.
  • Better you choose your career rather than career choosing you.
  • Never laugh at your wife’s choices because you are probably one of them.
  • I just want to die young as late as possible.
  • If you’re talking about me on my back,I don’t Care!
  • One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
  • I am born to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS.
  • A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
  • Make sure you did something before checking out of life.
  • Be good and hardworking at what you are,because there is always someone willing to get that position.
  • I have no addiction, I just have few bad habits.
  • Better be alone than being lone in crowd.
  • Making a million friends is not a miracle but maintaining them is.
      Get Funny whatsapp status at : Funny Whatsapp Status
  • Respect your work and it shall respect you.
  • If life is squeezing you, something good gonna happen.
  • My last seen was just to check your last seen
  • I have you in my arms, and so do I have my cell phone
  • Chasing dreams really fast and furious.
  • Every LOVE story is beautiful, ours is awesome. ( love whatsapp status )
  • I am an Day Dreamer since I don’t sleep in night.
  • Future is subject to market risk, so enjoy it as it is today.
  • I never really believed in angels until the day I saw you for the first time.
  • I want to show you how much I love you, but to show that I’ll have to show you how big the universe is.
  • I don’t have relationship and I don’t want to be in one. I AM ENTREPRENEUR.
  • Don’t try to mess with me I am an budding entrepreneur, and you have no idea what I can do.
  • Respect yourself and follow your heart.
  • I also do have volatile RAM its just called HEART.
    Get Motivational whatsapp status at  : Motivational Whatsapp Status
  • Day after tomorrow is most beautiful but many people will die tomorrow evening.
  • Help in need is favor indeed.
  • Genius at Play > Your game OVER.
  • The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
  • Sometimes you succeed other times you learn. ( inspirational whatsapp status )
  • Passion is the genesis of genius.
  • I’m not messy. I’m organizationally challenged!
  • Doing more of what makes me happy
  • Read and Read and you shall sustain.
  • The best option is to take opportunity whatsoever may be the result.
  • I have Many Problems in My Life.But My lips don’t know that, They always Smile.
  • Work as much as you can, so that you won’t have anything to regret later.
  • Drink > Eat > Dance > Sleep
  • Love is blind but eyes aren’t that is why I love you
  • Like me or hate me for what you know about be,not by what you have heard about me.
  • No matter what home will always please you,how so ever it may be.
  • No matter what, no matter where, it’s always home, where love is there.
  • Battery low, please disturb later.
  • I don’t get angry I just have more energy.
  • I always play to WIN. ( motivational whatsapp status )
  • Analysis is key to success in this era.
  • Rishte par Naaz karo,Kal jitna Bharosa tha utna Aaj karo
  • Aastha pattharo ko bhi bhagwan bana deti hai
  • During last 5 minutes of examination I always get supernatural power ☺ ( Funny Exam whatsapp status)
Get Exam whatsapp status at :  Funny Exam Whatsapp Status
  • My brain need some recharge,and i think you are my charger
  • The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth, until you step in the exam hall. LOL
  • A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world..
  • Exams are to interrogate not to irritate.
  • Last day of exam is always best day of the month.

UPDATE NEW STATUS WHATSAPP COLLECTION

  • My liver needs some wash,do we have any free service center
  • Dreams go hand in hand with hard work
  • Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship!
  • We are WTF generation …. WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook
  • Study for interest not for making interest.
  • Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude they are both different.
  • My personality is me and my attitude depends on you. ( Latest best status for whatsapp 2016 )
  • Status chod DP dekh
  • Being Entrepreneur never goes out of style.
  • Love in air and pollution too.

Whatsapp Status Collection Attitude,Funny,Hindi status

  • Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
  • I am happy on even days and more happy on odd days.
  • An ugly personality destroy a pretty face.
  • Friends are the family you can choose.
  • If your are good at it, never do it for free.
  • Hey there whatsapp is using me.
  • Life is better when I’m drunk.
  • Facebook is the only place where it’s acceptable to talk to a wall,kyunki deewaro ke bhi kaan hote he.
  • Love your neighbor. But never get caught.
  • I love you more than my play-station did you get that now?.
  • If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
  • No one is busy in this world. Its all about priorities!
  • Not always “Available”.Try your Luck and call me. (Valentines day whatsapp status collection)
  • Dear time,can you have more weekend please!

Cool,English,Sad,Happy Whatsapp status

  • Takleef to zindagi deti hai maut ko to log yuhi badnaam karte hai!!
  • Kush raho,khate raho,sote raho,machate raho.(Latest Whatsapp status in hindi 2016)
  • Baghtoy ka ragani overtake kela ahe waghani(best marathi whatsapp status 2016)
  • What you believe is your reality,what i believe is my reality.There is nothing as such reality in this world,what exists is only a perception.
  • I speak my mind but i never mind what i speak.
  • Learning to play guitar of my mind.
  • Dil bada to tu bada.
  • The name of game is how much confidence you have.
  • Kaam he to naam he. (New hindi attitude cool whatsapp status)
  • Either suffer the pain of discipline or regret.
  • #engineers today #entrepreneur tomorrow #dream
  • Put aside emotions and do what is needed in the world,That is success.
  • It’s fun being me.
  • For everything that i dream,but can’t achieve I must blame myself.
  • Not watching the clock but doing what it does.# keep Moving.
  • It always seems impossible unless its done.
  • Love work and it shall love you back.
  • Grow through what you go through.
  • Nothing lasts forever, so use it at proper time.
  • You can lead a horse to water, but can’t make him drink it.
  • Bas maa ka pyar saccha hota he.
  • People hate what they don’t understand.
  • The game is circle of Routine, unless you escape you will keep moving the same orbit.