Mohammad Jibran Nasir confronts CM Sindh Qaim Ali Shah at Jinnah Hospital(Video)


Politician turned social worker, Jibran Nasir has busted on Chief Minister Sindh, Mr. Qaim Ali Shah, upon his arrival at Jinnah Hospital Karachi. Jibran stopped Shah when he was about to leave the hospital with his protocol. He asked Shah if he has checked the condition of bathrooms next to the wards he visited earlier.

The protocol of CM Sindh reached to Jibran to make his mouth shut but he warned them that he was a citizen and a lawyer. “Dare not to touch me, I am a citizen of Pakistan and a lawyer. I will take you to the court. I am talking to my CM,” Jibran warned Shah’s protocol.
“My exchange with CM Sindh at JPMC about the pathetic conditions of the wards where heat stroke patients are being treated. He had no response and walked away. Later after this I also tried to ask the same questions in front of media. When I tried to ask the questions he fled,” Jibran posted on his Facebook.
This increased the confidence of people surrounding the protocol of CM Sindh. Few of them also started chanting against the CM and encouraged Jibran with their claps.
Watch Jibran Nasir bursting on CM Sindh Qaim Ali Shah at Jinnah Hospital;
Mohammad Jibran Nasir confronts CM Sindh Qaim... by PakMainstream