Happy Father’s Day : Best SMS For WhatsApp



Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide to honouring fathers and the beauty of fatherhood . This day marks the célébration of the relationship shared between a father and his child. This Father’s Day is the ideal time for you to let your superordre  know how much he means to you. Your Dad has been through thick and thin, so why don’t you make it a bit special for him on this Day. 


- You are the one who brought me all happiness. you never let me to touch sadness. You sacrificed entire life for my sake. without you my life will be fake.Happy Fathers Day!
A Father means so many things… An understanding heart, A source of strength & support right from the very start. Happy Father’s Day!
Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying ‘Thank You’ It means saying ‘I Love You’ You are the best dad, and my best friend Today is your day. Let’s celebrate it together. Cheers!
The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad! Happy Father’s Day!
Thank you for being a great dad to us! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart. I miss you Daddy… Happy Father’s Day!
You’ve seen me laugh You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me. I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you. Happy Father’s Day!
If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons. Happy father’s Day!
A Father means so many things. An understanding heart, A source of strength & support right from the very start. Happy Father’s Day! 
Thanks for being there through the tears,laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Father’s Day!
For the best dad who always had a smile for me. Though we may be far apart right now, But here’s a big hug and kiss for you. To let you know how special you are.Happy Father’s Day!
So many wonderful moments we have spent together, so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather, thinking of you father brings memories to mind, wonderful moments I’ll treasure, these u give me sincerely that’s why my dad, I love you so dearly. Happy Father’s Day My dear dad!
Delightful And Loving, Loved And Admired, Dad, You’re My Hero, My Life You’ve Inspired. And When All My Blessings Are Counted Each Day, I Thank God In Heaven For Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your Presence Throughout Thick And Thin; You’re More Than A Parent, You’re My Wonderful Friend.Happy Father Day!