Latest polish shopping - Nordic Cap

Hi!
I wanted to show you some of my latest polish shopping, it's just two polishes but I like the nuances. The first one, NP28 is a pale green with silver glass-flecks and it feels like a spring polish. NP31 is one of those shades I have plenty of but can't stop purchasing.. :)

NP28 and NP31
And for my foreign readers (if you're missed it), Nordic Cap is a budget brand which this year has popped up in literally every food store here in Sweden. Each bottle goes for 10 SEK, which is about 1€/£0,9/$1,4. The quality has been really good, the black creme is a one coater and the white one covers in two coats. Some colors like yellow has needed four coats (which yellow often requires) and I'm overall really content with the formula and finish. It's perfect for both regular manicures but also to nail art.

To mention some downsides, I find the brush way too small for my nails but so is also many other brands. And the name of each polish sucks, NP with a number isn't that fun. Another thing is that Nordic Cap seems to have had some failed batches, my black is the most perfect one coater but a girl at facebook didn't get hers to cover in four coats and another girl had a problem that her polish started to crackle some. But I guess it seems like serious bad luck to get a faulty bottle because I've tried purchasing them from all the five stores selling them and also from all parts of sweden (north, south and middle) and I don't have any faulty bottle. 


Here are my previous swatches of Nordic Cap:
NP24 (gray)
NP11 (shimmery purple)
NP18 (yellow)

but I've also used it in several nail art's which can be seen by just clicking the label: Nordic Cap.