IBPS Clerk Study Material Pack

After getting huge requests from readers, Today I am releasing full fledged IBPS Clerk study material pack in PDF ebook format. All efforts have been made to include every shortcut technique I know in these ebooks. This pack contains all my shortcut tricks. Download it now, I assure that it will be enough for IBPS Clerk exam preparation. 

How to Download these notes

As I put lot of efforts for this study material pack, anybody who wants to download this pack need to pay Rs 250. As I am not making any money by helping students, I need some money to give more time to create more useful content. Buy notes from this link

Download ibps clerk study material

Contents

Quantitative Aptitude

  • Algebra
  • Average
  • Number system
  • Time and Distance
  • LCM and HCF
  • Number system
  • Quick calculation tricks
  • Vedic maths
  • Ratio and Proportions
  • Square-root
  • Time and work
  • Series
  • Time and Distance
  • Probability
  • Sets theory
  • Full shortcuts ebooks - 196 pages

Question Papers

48 previous question papers set with detailed solution

English

  • Active passive voice
  • Adjectives
  • Grammatical errors 
  • Idioms
  • Nouns
  • Sentence completion
  • Prepositions
  • Spelling errors
  • Synonyms
  • Antonyms
  • Word list - 1000 words
  • Reading comprehension practice sets -10

Reasoning

3 PDF files containing most of the syllabus.

Appeal

I don't earn much from this website but it takes lot of time to bring high quality content to readers. I have kept the price of study material very low, so pay for it.