Halloween spider funky french

The theme is free at Lelack's Nail Art Sunday this week which fits perfect for the last day of my own Halloween theme week. Today I'm showing you a spider web funky french with accent nail art with 3D spider nail art. I love the colors and pretty much everything about this. It's also a re-design of a nail art I've done for my self for at least three years in a row now and which you can see below;

This is last year's version,
click image to get to the original post.
This year I decided to make a funky french version of it and as I said, I really love this version. I think the gradient was a bit better last year, I prefer using shimmer for that but this year I used a creme and they usually wont blend as well as sheerer polishes. I hope you like this even though the the photos aren't the best, I also prefer photographing my nails directly after I've painted them or at least within two days. Here this is the forth day and there's some tip wear and some wear and tear, it's also something as unusual as a NOTD and not archive pics this time! ;)






Right and left hand.

Polises used:
Nordic Cap - NP13
Kleancolor - Mango
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
4MM black opaque rhinestones