China Glaze - Gaga For Green, swatch

Today I have a green polish from China Glaze to show. I guess many people have seen this before and it's from the Electropop Collection from 2012. The formula is a bit thin and it feels like a jelly but it surprised me by covering in two coats. It's very shiny on it's own (even though I got tc in the pictures), dried fast and I love the color, it's not too bright and not too pale, it's like if this polish could be hidden in nature and would fit perfectly if you know what I mean? It doesn't feel artificial. It's probably more of a summer shade but I made it easy for my self today and dug into my archive because it's Vacker&Underbar's Green Wednesday today.






This is also the polish I used as a base for my Halloween Zombie nails :) It looks pretty great in matte too.

http://gelicnailart.blogspot.se/2013/10/cute-n-crazy-green-bloody-zombie-nail.html