Blogger Friendship Award / Premio dell'amicizia Blogger

And while I'm at rewards I've also received an award called the Blogger Friendship Award from Oh No, Not Another Nail Art Blog!. She gave it to me a month ago and I figured that I should do it too while I'm doing rewards.



The rules are simple; Tell 7 things about your self and then nominate 7 blogs (with less than 200 followers).

My 7 things about my self (again today):
  1. My first holographic polish ever was from the OMG-collection, and was 2NITE.
  2. I think I've told this before but I love drawing, sketching and painting.
  3. I did my whole upper secondary school (when being about 16-19, the three years before university) in English (english lectures and books etc) and according to the national standard instead of the regular Swedish system which means that my grades look different to many other's even though they're translatable between each other.
  4. I store my polishes in 2 Helmers from IKEA, however all drawers aren't filled and some contain makeup and other random stuff.
  5. Lately I've been totally stoked about the houndstooth pattern, both in nail art and clothing. :)
  6. I like watching films and tv series in many genres (but I don't like drama/love comedy's as much as other genres). My bf finds it weird that I know all the "geeky" sci-fi film/series references in TBBT..
  7. I love avocados!
And I'll actually skip nominating blogs this time since I just nominated 15 bloggers to the other award, however if anyone feels like doing it anyhow please tell me in the comments. :)
Tags