Abstract nail art in red, blue and black

Yesterday I was too tired to schedule and today I've been busy until now. I was actually at an job interview during this morning, not to a job I actually want but hey, money is money and Christmas is coming.. Today I'll show you a brand new nail art, a NOTD and also what I wore to the interview. I wanted something classical (I decided to try the red Claudia I showed you yesterday; 607 as base) and with some tiny decoration which fell on Pretty&Polished and this is what I ended up with:
(And yea, the pictures are crappy and why you'll see at the bottom of this post...)






Polishes used:
Claudia - 607
Pretty and Polished - Boy Bleu
Jordana pop art - Black Mark


I adored the color combination with the classical red and the neon blue and black. I wasn't going to change my manicure until tomorrow at the earliest but during mid day I noticed that all nail polish was missing on my right index finger! When I got home I noticed that the nail polish seemed loose on all nails so I had to quickly photograph them in simple florescent lamp light, otherwise everything would be ruined, which is the reason why the color is a bit off to reality, the top picture is actually the most color accurate and I've already photographed 607 alone in correct light so you'll see that later. After I was done I was able to peel off all nail polish on all nails, mostly i large pieces. Normally nail polish sticks well to my nails so I hope it isn't Claudia's fault but I'll look into that (will try a new Claudia to night).

Is there any brand which make your nails peel or is it just coincidence? Any one who's tried Claudia and experienced this? And also, what did you think about the manicure? Too daring for a job interview?