Abstract matryoshka doll nail art for Russia

I think it's time for another day in the Where In The World Challenge and country no. 10 is Russia. I went the easy way and decided to make matryoshka dolls (I even found a graphical picture to be inspired by but somehow the picture has disappeared). I decided for non traditional Russian colors and made the whole thing in baby blue and black. I don't know if I'm that content with the end result, I've seen much more realistic dolls but mine are made abstract and so it is. Hope you like it anyhow. :)

And you know what, if Tove approves this to be blue enough I'm in for for Blue Monday. :)



As usual I tried it both shiny and matte.




Polishes used:
China Glaze - Bahamian Escape
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Sky Blue
Nordic Cap - NP12
Have you missed a country? Then click on on it below.
  1. Australia  
  2. Canada
  3. Spain
  4. Israel 
  5. Poland
  6. USA
  7. Denmark
  8. Sweden
  9. United Kingdom